Splash, slide, and swim the day away with an admission pass to Waterbom Bali in Kuta. This award-winning, innovative waterpark offers a wide range of waterslides (including Asia’s steepest), a Lazy River attraction, kid-friendly water cannons and games, and other heart-pounding water rides, set among the lush tropical greenery of a carefully landscaped garden sanctuary.
- World-class slides include the world’s longest waterslide: The Climax
- Relax in the Lazy River or hire a private gazebo nestled in expansive gardens
- Extensive cuisine offerings for purchase include health-conscious alternatives
- Award-winning park meets strict international safety standards
- 1 day access to the entire park and all slides
- Food and drinks
- Gazebo hire
- Euro Bungy
- Spa Services
- Photo Services
- Towel and Locker Hire
What To Expect
Spend a fun-filled day relaxing, swimming, and playing at Waterbom Bali, an action-packed waterpark voted as the 2013 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Winner for the Top 25 Amusement Parks and Water Parks in Asia. Whether you’re looking to get your adrenaline pumping on some high-speed water slides, or simply want a place to chill out with the family, Waterbom has a range of amenities sure to please.
Spanning 3.8 hectares, Waterbom Bali is designed to provide memorable experiences for all. From thrill seekers testing their mettle on Asia’s steepest slide- The Climax, to families enjoying the expansive kids area or those wanting to relax and soak in the day away from the bustling world outside
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The below can damage the slides or are potential snagging hazards.
- Swimsuits or shorts with metal decorations including metal zips or drain holes on boardshorts.
- Loose clothing
- By purchasing a ticket and entering the park guests are accepting and agreeing to Waterbom Bali’s terms and conditions of entry.
- Child tickets valid for guests 11 years old or younger.
- Children under 2 are free.
- Family tickets valid for 2 adults and 2 children only.
- No outside food and drinks can be brought into the park.
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not allowed in the park.
- Guests may be asked to present a valid form of identification matching the name shown on the ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- During the peak season period June to August and New Normal protocol, entry on preferred date may not be available if Waterbom has reached capacity.
- Operational hours from 09 am to 6 pm Body temperature checks will be conducted before you can enter the lobby area of Waterbom Bali
- Those with temperatures above 37.4°C will be asked to rest in the first aid area.
- Another temperature check will be conducted by the nurse after 5 minutes
Those with temperatures that remained above 37.4°C will not be allowed within the premises and advised to seek medical help.
- Please reschedule your visit date with the operator to access Waterbom Bali or claim a refund.
- Most travelers can participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.