Spend a Half day to Watch the top spots sunset in Bali with Tanah Lot Temple view Before arriving at the site will also visit the famous Taman Ayun Temple in Mengwi.
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Comfortable air-conditioned Vehicle
- Private Tour with English speaking driver
- All parking fee
- Food and drink (available to purchase)
- Optional expenses
What To Expect
Taman Ayun Temple
Get ready to be picked up from your hotel at 02.00 PM.Our first destination is the Beautiful Taman Ayun Temple is a big temple located in Mengwi District and Badung regency. It is one of the heritance from the empire of Mengwi with beautiful temple building and the big fishpond surrounds it. This Temple owns the building boosting high and joins with others with beautiful decoration and it is designed by Balinese architecture. Taman Ayun was renovated in 1750
Lembah Amerta Luwak Coffee
Next stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agro tourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak,
Tanah Lot Temple
At the end of the day, we head to Tanah Lot Temple the temple itself is located on a rock formation by the sea and offers a magnificent view of the horizon as the sun sets. Tanah Lot is not only a popular tourist destination, it is also an important part of Balinese mythology. Snap a sunset photos before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.