Uluwatu Temple is one of Bali’s holiest temples and the most atmospheric time to visit is in the evening. Watch the sunset from the sea cliffs on this private tour, enjoy a spectacular Kecak fire dance show at Uluwatu, and tuck into a delicious seafood dinner (both at your own expense) at Jimbaran beach.
- Watch the sunset over the beaches and sea cliffs around Uluwatu
- Be entertained by a thrilling Kecak fire dance show at Uluwatu Temple (own expense)
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and private transport
- Private tour offers a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected areas only)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance temple fees IDR. 50k per person
- Dinner (available for purchase)
- Kecak dance ticket IDR. 150k per person
What To Expect
“The temple (pura in Balinese) is built at the edge (ulu) of a 70 meter high cliff or rock (watu) projecting into the sea. Though a small temple was claimed to have existed earlier, the structure was significantly expanded by a Javanese sage, Empu Kuturan in the 11th Century.
Kecak and Fire Dance
A Kecak dance performance based on the Ramayana is performed daily in Uluwatu temple at every 6pm on the cliff-side. The performance which is outdoors also shows the beautiful sunset at the background of the performance.
Bali’s best places for memorable sunsets, and grilled seafood on the beachside cafes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.