Full Day Tours explore Ubud to visit amazing tourist destinations in Bali which are tourist sites in Ubud Village. The amazing tourist destination in Bali which is a tourist location on this tour is Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud inhabited by several groups of monkeys and tropical animals. Next we will visit the coffee making process and the jungle swing in the same place. Then the tour continues to visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a view of rice fields north of Ubud village. then the tour continues to the temple water (pura tirta empul) is a temple complex consisting of petirtaan or bathing structures, famous for its sacred spring, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification. The tour continued to visit Tegenungan Waterfall.
- English speaking driver
- Mineral Water
- Parking Fee
- Air Conditioner Car
- Private Transport
- Pick Up Service: Ubud, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur
- Enterance Fee
What To Expect
The waterfall is surrounded by green tropical jungles. You can go down to the water or just see the beautiful views and take great photos from the hill.
Tirta Empul Temple
Tirta Empul means Holy Spring in Balinese. The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification. The temple pond has a spring which gives out fresh water regularly, which Balinese Hindus consider to be holy or amritha. In the Temple you can see how Balinese people doing a holy blessing.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Fabulous scenes of the green rice paddies. Stroll through the famous rice fields. See how the farmers do their daily activities, and after the walk, dine in a small restaurant with wonderful views of the jungle and the Tegalalang valley.
Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
Here at Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest you will see gray macaques roam among Hindu temples in the forest.
Ubud Traditional Art Market
Traditional market in Ubud center provide traditoinal art work
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participat
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.