Avoid rigid timetables, drive-by visits and crowded tour buses with this private, fully customizable day trip around Bali. Whether you’re into sightseeing or hiking or simply relaxing on the beach, build a personalized schedule from a range of potential destinations, from popular stops like Nusa Dua Beach and Mount Batur to hidden gems like Tirta Empul Temple and the Nyaman Gallery. Don’t miss out on a potential highlight just because you don’t know about it, either: get tailored hints and tips from your private driver.
- Go deeper into the mainland: 10-hour tours from the southern peninsula available
- No hard-to-find meeting spots: round-trip accommodation transfers provided
- Don’t wait to upload your photos to Instagram: wifi available on your vehicle
- No need to hunt for a printer: downloadable tickets provided for mobile phones
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Pick Up Service from Guest Accommodation: Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur
- 8 Hours Option: Can travel only in 1) Ubud or 2) Uluwatu, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua
- 10 Hours Option: Can travel more famous attractions up to Gate of Heaven
- Entry/Admission fees
What To Expect
Nusa Dua Beach
Beautiful golden-white sandy beach with blue water. Perfect for swim, chill or enjoy the view of the ocean.
Water Blow is a unique spot located in Nusa Dua where large waves of sea water from the Indian Ocean continually crashes against jagged limestone edges of a cliff. The water blow is the outcome of the narrowing crag below the cliff face that channels a massive surge of water up to 30 meters high from its base following strong currents.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
GWK the cultural park is devoted to the Hindu God Vishnu and Garuda, the mythical bird who became his companion. The giant statue of Lord Vishnu who was riding his mount Garuda, as high as 120 meters is a landmark or mascot of Bali.
Its located below a high cliff. Clear blue water, corals and amazing view from the cliff make this beach one of the best in Bali.
Beautiful panoramic coral beach appointed as best surfing point.
Padang Padang Beach
Since Julia Roberts came for the film Eat Pray Love, the name of Padang-Padang Beach was the one who started the fore.
“The temple (pura in Balinese) is built at the edge (ulu) of a 70 meter high cliff or rock (watu) projecting into the sea. Though a small temple was claimed to have existed earlier, the structure was significantly expanded by a Javanese sage, Empu Kuturan in the 11th Century.
Kecak and Fire Dance
A Kecak dance performance based on the Ramayana is performed daily in Uluwatu temple at every 6pm on the cliff-side. The performance which is outdoors also shows the beautiful sunset at the background of the performance.
Bali’s best places for memorable sunsets, and grilled seafood on the beachside cafes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking Not wheelchair accessible Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We pick up all our guests. Please provide name of your accommodation on booking.
- We contact all our guests in advance to discuss and confirm the route. Driver will use only confirmed route.
- Want visit Gate of Heaven? We strongly recommend to start earlier as possible (4-5 AM) to avoid crowd. Please let us know start time on booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- Personal protective equipment (masks) will be wear by guide
- Travelers required to wear personal protective equipment (masks)
- Participants required to observe social distancing during the experience
- We do frequent cleaning and sanitizing our cars This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.