Secure your adrenaline fix during a quad bike adventure in Ubud. As well as taking control of your own quad bike—which grants you access to spots that are unreachable by car and coach—you’ll visit the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary and learn about local customs and traditions from your guide. Plus, included lunch, drinks, and round-trip hotel transfers make for a seamless experience.
- Combine adventure with culture during a quad bike experience in Ubud
- No previous experience driving a quad bike is required Access parts of Ubud that are unreachable by coach or car
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Hotel Return Transfer/pick up and drop off (Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Uluwatu, Canggu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
- Private driver
- Welcome Drink
- Safety Equipment
- Professional Quad tour guide
- Approximately 2 hours quad ride
- Clean bath towels
- Shower facilities
- Set menu lunch Insurance covered
- Your picture on quad bike
What To Expect
Bali Natural Tour
We will pick up and accompany during the tour and until the end of the tour
Pertiwi Quad Adventure Bali
Bali quad bike adventure is to challenge your adrenaline and your experience on four wheel. the quad bike will past a picturesque landscape of rice fields, bamboo forest and lush riverside flanked by traditional Balinese villages. Showers, lunch, refreshments and round-trip hotel transport included.
Teba Sari Bali Agrotourism
Here to experience how the process of coffee making and tasting
Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
Here at Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest you will see gray macaques roam among Hindu temples in the forest.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children age 9-11 must have adult present/ tandem
- Minimum age is 12 for a single ride
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Must book in even multiple number for tandem ride.
- Example: 2,4,6,8,10,12,14.
- Near public transportation Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.