If you are looking for the most Instagram-worthy spots in Bali, this tour is for you. On a private trip, you don’t have to worry about holding up the rest of a tour group while you work on capturing the perfect shot. Instead, relax knowing that the tour is completely dedicated to meeting your photography needs while visiting magical sites like the Lempuyang Temple and Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
- This Bali Instagram Tour is all-inclusive and private, so you can leave your wallet at home
- Take a sightseeing tour of some of the top photo spots in Bali
- A Wi-Fi-enabled vehicle lets you post to Instagram as you go
- Lunch, swing tickets, and round-trip transportation are included for convenience
- Private Transportation: Hotel Pickup and Drop-Off
- Lempuyang Temple Entrance Fee
- Jungle Swing Tickets & Giant Birds Nest Tickets
- Coffee Plantation & Coffee Tasting
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall Entrance Fee
- Tirta Gangga Entrance Fee
- Private transportation
- Air Conditioned & Comfortable Vehicle
What To Expect
Lempuyang Temple is called the gate of heaven. The temple’s unique location and spectacular views are definitely a highlight for the fit and willing. The steep and challenging climb with more than 1700 stairs will lead you to the temple almost 1.200m above sea level. The entire area around mount Lempuyang is actually one of the best to hike and enjoy a Bali, that has nothing to do with the south.
Tirta Gangga Water Palace is a stunning tourist attraction near Ababi village less than an hour’s drive from Denpasar. Designed and constructed by Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem, the last King of Karangasem, in 1948 and showcases a unique mix of Balinese and Chinese architecture.
Ubud Traditional Art Market
Pass by the Ubud Traditional Art Market
Tukad Cepung Waterfall
Water is the most perfect traveler because it becomes the path itself when it travels. Sometimes we need to follow a path to undertake the most beautiful journey of our life. There are innumerable paths in Bali that will lead you to untouched places, and if you push yourself a bit harder to really explore the secrets that Bali has hidden far away from the commercial tourists, you will discover these places. Tukad Cepung Waterfall is one of these places that you might want to consider putting on your travel checklist.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
If you’ve seen any photos of Bali online you will most likely recognize the shot below of lush green terraced rice fields. Does it look familiar? This is the iconic Tegalalang rice terrace, one of the most visited tourist attractions in Ubud. If you’re planning a trip to Bali, you have to add a visit to the rice fields of Ubud to your itinerary.
Pass by Jimbaran Bay if your hotel is located around the south part of Bali.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.